How do I care for my bikini?
All of our bikinis are made from the highest quality fabrics. To keep your bikini looking good as new, please follow these instructions:
- Hand-wash with mild detergent. We suggest cold water.
- Hang dry, preferably not in direct sunlight.
- We recommend that you don't put your bikini in the dryer, iron, or use bleach.
- High amounts of chlorine could be harmful to the fabric, be sure to wash immediately after use.
- Certain tanning lotions/oils may damage your bikini.
The item I want is out of stock, what do I do?
Don't worry babe! Most of the time, we can order the bikini for you and get it sent straight to your door. Please contact our customer service team or call our store and we can work out all the details. Talk soon babe!
See Contact Us
Do you have a storefront where I can physically try before I buy?
We currently have two store locations. One in Huntington Beach, CA. and another in Redondo Beach, CA.
See Store Location for the address. See you soon.
What do I do if I receive the incorrect item?
We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact our customer service team with:
- your name, order number and summary of your inquiry. Please provide any pictures, if applicable.
Visit Contact Us page to complete your form. Thanks babe!
Do you do returns?
We do not do returns. However, we do offer store credit or exchange of the item within 10 days of purchasing. You can exchange at any of our two locations. Please visit our Return Policy page for more information.